Find Nursing Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Nursing Science at Fresno Pacific University

Find Schools Near

Nursing Science at Fresno Pacific University

Every nursing science school has its own distinct culture and strengths. We've pulled together some statistics and other details to help you see how the nursing science program at Fresno Pacific University stacks up to those at other schools.

Fresno Pacific is located in Fresno, California and has a total student population of 4,105.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Nursing Science section at the bottom of this page.

Fresno Pacific Nursing Science Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Nursing Science

Fresno Pacific Nursing Science Rankings

Nursing Science Student Demographics at Fresno Pacific

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the nursing science majors at Fresno Pacific University.

Fresno Pacific Nursing Science Master’s Program

72% Women
62% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 47 students earned a master's degree in nursing science from Fresno Pacific. About 72% of these graduates were women and the other 28% were men. Nationwide, master's degree programs only see 12% men graduate in nursing science each year. Fresno Pacific does a better job at serving the male population as it supports 16% more men than average.

Fresno Pacific Gender Breakdown of Nursing Science Master's Degree Grads

In the nursing science master's program at this school, racial-ethnic minorities make up 62% of degree recipients. That is 32% better than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from Fresno Pacific University with a master's in nursing science.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Nursing Science Majors at Fresno Pacific University
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 14
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 11
White 17
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 3

Careers That Nursing Science Grads May Go Into

A degree in nursing science can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for CA, the home state for Fresno Pacific University.

Occupation Jobs in CA Average Salary in CA
Registered Nurses 294,510 $106,950
Nursing Instructors and Professors 3,390 $101,320

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Nursing Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited nursing schools across the U.S.