Nursing Instructors and Professors in Minnesota
Want to work in Minnesota as a Nursing Instructor or Professor? Read this first!
- Projected employment for Nursing Instructors and Professors in Minnesota is growing faster than average.
How Many Nursing Instructors and Professors Work in Minnesota?
In Minnesota, there were 1,330 people working as Nursing Instructors and Professors in the year 2018.
There were 1,410 Nursing Instructors and Professors employed in this state in 2017.
That’s a decline of 80 jobs between 2017 and 2018.
The typical state has 725 Nursing Instructors and Professors working in it, which means Minnesota has more Nursing Instructors and Professors than average.
Job Projections for Minnesota
Jobs for Nursing Instructors and Professors in this state are growing at a rate of 18.1% which is slower than the nationwide estimated projection of 24.0%.
Minnesota Annual Job Openings
The BLS is projecting 140 annual Nursing Instructors and Professors job openings in Minnesota, and 1,630 total jobs in the year 2026.
Nationwide, the prediction is 7,300 annual jobs and 84,200 total jobs in 2026.
Top Minnesota Metros for Nursing Instructors and Professors
The table below shows some of the metros in this state with the most Nursing Instructors and Professors.
|Metro||Number Employed||Annual Median Salary|
|Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington, MN-WI||850||$68,570|
|St. Cloud, MN||70||$67,000|
Top States for Nursing Instructors and Professors Employment
View the list below to see where most Nursing Instructors and Professors work.
|State||Number Employed||Annual Median Salary|
Below are the states where Nursing Instructors and Professors get paid the most:
|State||Annual Median Salary|
|District of Columbia||$135,700|
What Major Will Prepare You For a Nursing Instructor or Professor Career?
- Registered Nursing
- School Nursing
- Nursing Science
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Other Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS)
- College Factual
- National Center for Education Statistics
- O*NET Online
- Image Credit: By Aleksahgabrielle under License
More about our data sources and methodologies.
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|