Find Nursing Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Nursing Education at University of Phoenix - Arizona

Find Schools Near

Nursing Education at University of Phoenix - Arizona

If you are interested in studying nursing education, you may want to check out the program at University of Phoenix - Arizona. The following information will help you decide if it is a good fit for you.

UOPX - Arizona is located in Tempe, Arizona and approximately 94,724 students attend the school each year.

Want to know more about the career opportunities in this field? Check out the Careers in Nursing Education section at the bottom of this page.

UOPX - Arizona Nursing Education Degrees Available

  • Master’s Degree in Nursing Education

Online Classes Are Available at UOPX - Arizona

Don't have the time or the flexibility in your schedule to take traditional classes? Online courses may be the perfect solution for you. They allow independent learners to study when and where they want to while offering the rigor of in-person classes.

Are you one of the many who prefer to take online classes? UOPX - Arizona offers distance education options for nursing education at the following degree levels:

  • Master’s Degree

UOPX - Arizona Nursing Education Rankings

Note: Although rankings can help you see some information about a school, it's not a good idea to depend on them alone. Be sure to check out other things about the school before making your decision to attend.

Nursing Education Student Demographics at UOPX - Arizona

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the nursing education majors at University of Phoenix - Arizona.

UOPX - Arizona Nursing Education Master’s Program

91% Women
39% Racial-Ethnic Minorities*
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 222 students earned a master's degree in nursing education from UOPX - Arizona. About 91% of these graduates were women and the other 9% were men. Nationwide, master's degree programs only see 8% men graduate in nursing education each year. UOPX - Arizona does a better job at serving the male population as it supports 2% more men than average.

UOPX - Arizona Gender Breakdown of Nursing Education Master's Degree Grads

In the nursing education master's program at this school, racial-ethnic minorities make up 39% of degree recipients. That is 5% better than the national average.*

The following table and chart show the race/ethnicity for students who recently graduated from University of Phoenix - Arizona with a master's in nursing education.

Racial-Ethnic Diversity of Nursing Education Majors at University of Phoenix - Arizona
Race/Ethnicity Number of Students
Asian 9
Black or African American 50
Hispanic or Latino 19
White 75
International Students 0
Other Races/Ethnicities 69

Careers That Nursing Education Grads May Go Into

A degree in nursing education can lead to the following careers. Since job numbers and average salaries can vary by geographic location, we have only included the numbers for AZ, the home state for University of Phoenix - Arizona.

Occupation Jobs in AZ Average Salary in AZ
Nursing Instructors and Professors 840 $81,110

References

*The racial-ethnic minorities count is calculated by taking the total number of students and subtracting white students, international students, and students whose race/ethnicity was unknown. This number is then divided by the total number of students at the school to obtain the racial-ethnic minorities percentage.

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Nursing Schools Near You

Our free school finder matches students with accredited nursing schools across the U.S.